Article: College entrance exam scores released
1. [+160, -27] I took the test last year and went through some dark times because my score didn't reflect my usual skills. But I'm in college now and doing fine ㅠㅠ please don't think that this test represents your entlire life. Please don't think any bad thoughts.
2. [+100, -14] This test score is not everything. Your life is but a sketch right now and you still have many colors left to fill in as you live in.
3. [+15, -6] Don't commit suicide. Think of your parents who raised you for 20 years.
4. [+10, -1] Children... don't be disappointed if you got a bad grade. I don't think this one score can judge your entirety. Don't copy what others do and just find what makes you happy. It's better for you and for the future of our country. Not every student has to have an important political or business figure as their dream job...
Article: College entrance exam scores handed out... 'sighs + relief' senior classrooms divided in reaction
Source: Yonhap News via Naver
1. [+1,190, -54] As a senior, I thought that once the exam was over and I went to college, life would be the happiest ever ㅋㅋㅋ but the test and college barely makes up 20% of your life ㅋㅋ there are piles upon piles of struggles waiting for you... I want to be born as a tree in my next life ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+567, -46] This test is only one moment of your life but that one piece of paper could very well likely determine your life...
3. [+353, -26] Great work to all the test takers. I'm sure in this moment you're becoming aware that happiness is decided by rank and getting a taste of the difference between those who tried and those who didn't. This is just the beginning. You have merely taken your first step into a battle of numbers and competition for the next 60 years of your life.
4. [+287, -12] Great work... people will always suffer mistakes and disappointment but your success will never be determined by your grades, as I've come to find by living life.. so find strength!
5. [+120, -2] Seems a lot of people here are commenting after forgetting their own days as a senior. To these kids, that score means everything. It's the only goal they've had for 19 years of their life. Why would you say that there's more struggles waiting for them beyond this? Just tell them good job and move on.
6. [+76, -5] Don't be sad about your grades, guys. Don't you dare think of suicide either. Success isn't only about graduating from a prestigious college.
7. [+42, -0] Life is forever a competition...