Kim Na Young says she can't believe her #1 on the digital chart


Article: [Direct Interview] A miracle-like #1 with 'What if It Was Going' Kim Na Young, "Something unbelievable has happened"

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+3,082, -108] So where did the supposed talk about her song being good start spreading...? I'm on the internet a lot and I saw her song for the first time yesterday morning

2. [+2,009, -151] This is all just a set up ㅋ the interview sounds like it was written by her agency

3. [+1,813, -101] Definitely something fishy about this

4. [+1,403, -75] I looked her up and still have no idea who she is when she supposedly walked the roof on Melon this morning

5. [+1,320, -99] Loen, this is a disappointment ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+539, -12] Sorry but I thought the gagman Kim Na Young released a song and it won #1...

7. [+494, -7] I like her old songs and I admit she's a good singer but this #1 is really weird. She does not have the fandom size, public recognizability, or fame for her song to win #1 in just a day after its release. It's not like Baek Ah Yeon or Im Chang Jung's songs that steadily rose up the charts. This is just not possible.

8. [+454, -6] We don't think it's believable either

9. [+397, -13] Someone's behind this

10. [+335, -7] Something's weird about this. I like her but I wouldn't say her new song is worth this #1...

-