Article: Has their bulletproof vest been penetrated... the unfortunate accidents of BTS
Source: TV Report via Naver
Article talks about how BTS is hitting their biggest peak since debut yet but fans are concerned over their constant injuries. Following the cancellation of their concert due to two members feeling dizzy, they still performed at the SBS Gayo Daejun. Their leader was then absent from the KBS Gayo Festival after getting injured during rehearsals.
1. [+3,131, -89] I'm not a fan but I looked at their schedule and it's chock full, not one day off in sight... working's important but I don't think their agency realizes how important taking care of health is... that's what guarantees longer promotions.
2. [+2,348, -68] How hard are they working the kids
3. [+1,675, -79] ㅠㅠ It's so sad ㅠㅠ I like that they work hard but... I don't want any more bad things to happen!!
4. [+245, -1] BTS is keeping Big Hit afloat right now but they're just being treated like money machines... J Hope fainted while shooting their MV and suffered short term memory loss. Big Hit is being so lax with their health care that fans have even started petitions.
5. [+218, -3] Of all things to cause issues with, it's their health, which of course upets fans like me. I hope that these accidents can be written off as good luck for 2016. Fighting, BTS.
6. [+212, -2] This is what sucks about smaller agencies. They don't have other groups to put out in rotation so they end up overworking one group as hard as they can. Throwing in a rookie group only makes things worse because the older group has to work even harder to make up for their loss.
7. [+207, -3] Big Hit, please let them rest. Are you waiting until something serious happens to BTS? The reps should know that they're completely reliant on the kids for income, why overwork them like this? How many scandals have we had already, starting with the manager's assault to Suga and V's dizziness to Rap Mon's injury... let them rest.
8. [+170, -2] Should've known when the members talked about not getting any sleep on broadcast... it's not like they're already not working hard enough, let them rest before something more serious happens.
9. [+158, -1] Shows the difference between a more experienced agency and a new agency. They don't know how to manage their health to ensure a long running career.
10. [+164, -4] Their schedule just gets tighter and tighter the more popular they get. It's sad that the only thing fans can do is support from behind. I hope that the kids get at least a week of break next year.