Article: 'I Live Alone' Kangnam gives his mother his savings of a year
Source: TV Report via Naver
Treated his mother to dinner at a hotel, played a birthday song for her on the piano, and gave her his installment savings that he saved for a year.
1. [+259, -4] Kangnam's mother didn't realize at first that he was putting on an event for her and told him to not sit at the piano without permission... she was so worried he'd get hate, so full of love for him..
2. [+192, -5] I was personally worried that Kangnam would get cocky or change after he got so popular but it's so nice to see him stick to his roots and remain the kind person he is. He looks out for his parents too~~ I wish him more luck.
3. [+126, -3] So nice of Kangnam~ what a cutie, putting his good singing skills to use with his piano performance!
4. [+106, -3] Sigh.. how is his mother suppose to spend that money knowing how hard he worked for it. What a filial son...
5. [+27, -2] He actually gave his mother that wad of cash ㅋㅋ Still so kind and cute of him~
6. [+6, -0] I wonder how much it totals to...
7. [+10, -2] So jealous~~ congratulations!! Parents usually don't spend the money their kids give them. They usually save it up and give it back to them later.