Article: Jessica and Kris show off friendship on Chinese variety after leaving SM 'ice siblings'
Source: Star News via Daum
1. [+566, -29] The two who left SM met up... well, not like there's any reason for there to be bad blood between them.. so who cares
2. [+460, -51] Kim Yuna wore that same dress earlier ㅎㅎ she looked much better in it
3. [+292, -35] No one even cares about them anymore... what're they going to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+165, -12] Hul, Kim Yuna made that dress so much prettier;;
5. [+89, -9] Wu Yifan looks so tacky. Why does this happen to all of the Chinese members who leave SM..
6. [+42, -2] The Chinese market is so much more profitable that everyone's going over there to act like clowns, tsk
7. [+34, -1] I think Korean stars can only have short running careers in China, they always end up wanting to come back to the Korean industry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Enjoy it while it lasts
8. [+18, -1] China is where the money's at, after all...
1. [+817, -18] The so called ice princess laughs so easily when she's desperate
2. [+613, -26] One's Chinese, the other's an American
3. [+519, -11] Well Wu Yifan is Chinese so there's nothing wrong with him wanting to work in his country but what is Jessica? American or Korean or Chinese now?
4. [+43, -4] It's the same dress Kim Yuna wore, but a different feel ㅋ
5. [+29, -3] Kim Yuna looked like a goddess in that dress...
6. [+27, -3] Jessica makes that dress look so cheap while Kim Yuna looked like a goddess when she wore it to that Fendi event
7. [+22, -4] Jessica's dress ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope people look up pictures of when Kim Yuna wore it....
8. [+19, -1] She acted like such an ice princess in Korea but look at her smile on command in China. I don't understand why she wouldn't just stay in Korea.