Choiza updates on how he and Sulli have been doing


Article: [Dynamic Duo Talk Over Drinks] "Sulli is different, young and pretty girls aren't my type"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

(Sulli excerpts)

How have you and Sulli been doing? "We're having a fun time like most normal couples. My ideal type was never a pretty girl, nor anyone particularly young. I've never developed feelings for anyone who was both young and pretty but Sulli and I clicked. Our relationship is doing fine."

Would you rather not have gone public? "I think it was for the better. There was a time where we had to hide it because of Sulli's CF deals and so we were careful but it was really hard on us. Now it's comfortable. We can go out to eat delicious things, drink coffee out on the streets. We still can't freely do most things but I'm glad we can go out on dates. At least we don't have to wear masks in public anymore. It's so stuffy having to walk around with a mask on. Although those are all happy memories for us now."

Why do you think Sulli likes you? Gaeko: "I think there isn't a particular reason, which I can appreciate more." Choiza: "I never asked her. I think she just likes me. I like being with her as a human being too."

-

1. [+4,353, -418] I think Sulli and Choiza need to stop mentioning each other;;; this is all going to come back to bite them if they break up in the future..

2. [+3,899, -815] Am I the only one who feels put off by Sulli and Choiza always giving interviews about each other ㅋㅋ

3. [+2,097, -332] No one asked.. no one cares..

4. [+1,301, -182] Okay, gotcha

5. [+1,194, -176] Uh, okay...

6. [+541, -25] He really wants us to believe that young pretty girls aren't his type? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious

7. [+475, -10] He just put down his ex-girlfriends by saying that....
- If you look up his old girlfriends, they're about as pretty as Sulli, super pretty
- His exes were plastic surgery monsters, Sulli's way prettier

8. [+464, -11] Most of the guys I know who are dating younger girls always say that... "She's different from the other younger girls"

9. [+497, -40] Choiza's always seemed desperate to show her off and go public.. why else would he purposely lose his wallet like that. It's like he can't shut up about it, which makes me hate him more.

-

Source: Daum

1. [+413, -34] What is there to see in Sulli if not for her youth and pretty face?

2. [+283, -19] Let's be honest, you only like her because she's pretty

3. [+218, -7] I think he started shaving because Sulli doesn't like beards.. ㅋㅋ Even Mithra Jin has been shaving lately

4. [+164, -9] Who is he kidding, he obviously loves her because she's young and pretty, don't act like you're all above it by saying you have some other special taste in women... tsk tsk

5. [+134, -5] You do like her because she's young and pretty... it's not like your specific taste in women are older, ugly types..

6. [+114, -8] Be honest, Choiza, you lost that wallet on purpose, didn't you

-