iKON releases their full debut album


Article: iKON's 'over the wall' quality... emergence of a monstrous rookie to end all

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,058, -200] 'I Miss You So Bad' is such a daebak song, GD's composing skills prove true once again... 'Dumb & Dumber' is good too ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,692, -166] My favorite songs are 'Dumb & Dumber', 'What's Wrong', and 'I Miss You So Bad', all really good

3. [+2,068, -318] There's something about their force that doesn't seem rookie-like at all

4. [+1,350, -164] Wishing them luck on their new song!

5. [+1,450, -205] This is their best yet. I'm a fan but putting my fan bias aside, their songs are too good, daebak

6. [+470, -30] Not one song I don't like, it's all good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you GD-nim for making iKON such a good song ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's go forward slowly but surely!

7. [+446, -27] I love the song ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Good job, iKON

8. [+457, -32] My favorites are 'What's Wrong' and 'Dumb & Dumber'. Goo Junhee looks good in his blue lens and Bobby BI are so funny

9. [+408, -22] I love it ㅋㅋㅋ all three songs are amazing

-