Hyorin stuns with her bikini body while on vacation


Article: 'Bikini backside beauty' SISTAR Hyorin's body captivates

Source: TV Report via Daum

1. [+527, -40] Your typical Instagram show off picture

2. [+405, -41] This article reminds me of the time I thought someone looked pretty from the back and followed her on the bus only to see her face and have to run away.

3. [+233, -67] That line... amazing

4. [+170, -56] I remember Hyorin saying she didn't like exposing skin because of her scars from battling childhood cancer, I guess not anymore...? Anyway, it's clear that she put in a ton of work to get this body so who cares if she shows it off? Let her spend the money she makes. People are so mean.

5. [+104, -8] I remember her saying on a TV show that she couldn't wear bikinis because of her scars. Looks like she got her wish~~

6. [+123, -32] Just stay like that, don't turn around.

7. [+58, -11] Seems she's into exposing skin nowadays. Great photoshop work, by the way.

8. [+23, -2] Ooh, looks like she's in Marina Bay

-

Source: Nate

1. [+291, -36] Don't hate on Hyorin. She's Korea's first ever artist to mix whine and rap, the creation of whiny rap.

2. [+202, -74] Nothing sexy about it ㅋㅋㅋ I'm glad it's just her backside

3. [+94, -16] But the minute she turns her head around, she becomes "my precious"

4. [+28, -8] I'm not even lying, I'm being dead honest... but if I saw Hyorin or CL completely naked in real life, I don't think I'd get hard.

5. [+20, -12] I gotta admit her body's amazing

6. [+18, -2] Hyorin's gorgeous if her face isn't showing

7. [+14, -7] She looks thin but in such a healthy way

8. [+13, -8] What did Hyorin do to you guys to deserve this? It's clear none of you received proper sex education or any love from your parents, tsk tsk

-