Girlfriend to comeback mid-January


Article: [Exclusive] Girlfriend to comeback mid-January with Igi, Yongbae

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+320, -14] 'Me Gustas Tu' was such a catchy song ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+177, -21] I really love Yoojoo's voice! Girlfriend's such a wholesome, pretty, passionate girl group!

3. [+133, -14] I like their songs, looking forward to it ㅎㅎ

4. [+95, -9] Can't wait for the Girlfriend + Igi, Yongbae combo.. they create such great hits together. I don't even expect much, just want another album with quality as good as the last.

5. [+137, -26] They're not exceptionally pretty but they do work hard

6. [+31, -2] I never really liked Girlfriend until I listened to 'Me Gustas Tu', such a good song

7. [+34, -3] I've rarely seen anyone not like Girlfriend's songs, they're all so good

8. [+26, -1] It's really been a year since they debuted?! Why does time fly so fast...

9. [+22, -1] They'll hit daebak if they get another song like 'Me Gustas Tu'

-