Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+197, -6] Of course becoming a father is worthy of congratulations but his agency is really incompetent. Just how badly do they manage their artists that this group not only has a member leave but another member who already has a baby... you can't really call someone with his own baby an idol, can you? Well, raise your kid well~
2. [+171, -33] Yeah, yeah, do whatever you want~~ no one cares
3. [+137, -7] He's the one who confessed all of this on SNS and acted all confident about himself before going 'and you don't have to support us if you don't want to' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wouldn't it make more sense in that situation to say to his fans that it's okay to hate him but the other members did no wrong so continue to support them? I'm surprised that a mentality like his has even survived in the industry this long as an idol moreso than the fact that he's a husband and a father now.
4. [+16, -1] What's wrong with U-KISS, no wonder they never get popular and are always called nugus
5. [+13, -2] She's 11 years older than him.. they won't feel the age difference now since they're both young and all as a 91er and 80er but after time passes and the age difference begins to physically show, they're going to need to overcome the obstacles that that brings. However, I do applaud him for taking responsibility of their baby.
6. [+11, -2] Is he really an idol?... He looks like some old uncle... like those uncles who try to dress all trendy and cool.
7. [+9, -1] Marriage-dol
8. [+6, -1] He's a has-been~~ truly showed everyone that popularity can be a flash in the pan~~