Article: [Exclusive] Court orders reconciliation in '2PM MV production halt' lawsuit
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+486, -17] But 2PM only got a week's worth of promotion time for their album because of that...
2. [+256, -12] Everyone hyped up their promotion saying it would be their best yet but because of that MV production, they only ended up promoting for a week... sigh, please get some work done properly
3. [+256, -15] There was no contract and the MV director delayed it on his own accord because of personal reasons... can JYP please do things right for once
4. [+184, -4] I hope only good things happen in the future~
5. [+47, -1] If 2PM's plans had gone according to plan, they would've gotten three weeks of promotion time but because of the MV filming being postponed, they were stuck with a Japanese tour in the middle of their comeback and only got a week of promotion time. To just blame this all on there being 'no contract' is unfair because here were already cafe posts being made to hire extras for the MV. And just because there was no 'date set in stone' doesn't mean that they didn't already have a week set in mind of when to film...
6. [+52, -3] 2PM only got a week of promotion because of that director, what is there to reconcile?
7. [+61, -7] Sigh, our 2PM is going through so much. They're getting stronger as a result but... I only want good things for them.
8. [+38, -1] But 2PM lost so much out of this...