Article: Choiza confesses what he does when Sulli is mad, "I casually beg for forgiveness"
Source: Newsen via Nate
Choiza, "In a relationship, there are times when you have to resolve things when the other person is angry with you... I'm the type to casually beg for forgiveness (Gaeko gets up and rubs his hand together, laughter). I try not to create a situation where I have to get on my knees and just apologize right away."
1. [+435, -19] I can barely recognize him after the weight loss.......
2. [+415, -52] Ah, what the... he's looking handsome now that he has the Sulli buff
3. [+340, -53] I'm sure their make ups are passionate
4. [+57, -4] He better be good to her, it wouldn't even be enough for him to carry her around on his shoulders
5. [+53, -2] He lost so much weight~
6. [+49, -17] Even with his weight loss, he's not that handsome, just an average guy you'd see hanging out at a clothing store
7. [+47, -7] But if you notice all the times he talks about Sulli on TV, it's usually because the MC brings it up. And it's not like he can get mad about it on TV, he just plays it off nicely. I get that Sulli gets hate because she affected her team with her behavior but why does Choiza get hate? ;;;
8. [+40, -19] The fact that he's dating Sulli suddenly makes him look more handsome
9. [+33, -12] His image is that of a porn star's
10. [+25, -5] But even as a man, I find Choiza handsome... especially when he dresses cleanly and raps up on stage. He's got a strong physique too.
11. [+20, -5] Omona, he looks so different now. Much younger.
12. [+16, -5] He's looking a lot more handsome after they started dating.
1. [+90, -4] I don't think he loves Sulli, just sees her as something he can conquer... that has to be why he's always showing her off. He doesn't care whether she gets hate or antis.
2. [+116, -14] I don't think he's a good guy... a real man wouldn't talk about her all the time when he fully knows how negative the public sentiment about her is.
3. [+95, -10] Can't tell if he wants to protect her or use her...
4. [+81, -13] Stop talking about her you old fart