BTS wins #1 performance champion on 'Show Champion'


Article: 'Show Champion' BTS wins #1 performance champion

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,370, -136] BTS does put on the best performances

2. [+1,039, -112] Can't leave BTS out of performances ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+950, -90] I admit they do have nice choreography ㅠㅠ I like the butterfly part the best! BTs fighting

4. [+776, -87] I agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!

5. [+115, -6] The way Jimin moves when he dances... ♥

6. [+113, -8] I can already tell just as the performance begins that this is BTS

7. [+94, -3] I still remember the boys yelling at Bang PD that their choreography is the hardest out of everyone at the broadcast hall... kek

8. [+81, -3] Amazing of their choreographer for coming up with all the moves and BTS for pulling them all off with precision!

-