AOA's Jimin bares her slim waist in new selca


Article: 'Is it possible to be this pretty?' AOA Jimin's unexpected sexy charm

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+424, -37] Putting whether she's pretty or ugly aside, she just looks unique
- She looks like Michael Jackson.. or a Shih-Tzu too ㅋㅋ
- Right? I keep looking at her
- My thoughts exactly ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
- I feel like this is worse than calling her ugly ㅋㅋㅋ
- Pretty in a unique way
- Charming

2. [+364, -118] Sexy? She just looks like Samuel Jackson to me. And please stop sitting there on TV shows with that put off expression of yours. This is why you're not as popular as Seolhyun. You can't even rap..

3. [+282, -43] How badly did she photoshop this picture that the reflection on the table is clearer than her actual face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+28, -16] Jimin-ah, sorry to say but you're a bit off putting since 'Radio Star'

5. [+28, -17] She looks like Samuel Jackson in a crop top

6. [+25, -14] The purpose of this picture: "Look at my waist, it's pretty right? Hurry and tell me it looks pretty in the comments, hurry!!"

7. [+25, -16] Still reminded of her crappy facial expressions on 'Radio Star'... I used to think she was a hard worker because she put in so much effort on that rap program but after seeing her on 'Radio Star'.. just.. ㅡㅡ

8. [+21, -4] If she's going to photoshop her face, she should photoshop her reflection too;;; totally different faces ㅋㅋ

9. [+16, -4] She's not ugly but she's not a face you can call pretty either... she's also not average.. can't really put my finger on it

-