Try to answer the hardest English question on this year's college entrance exam


Article: [College entrance exam] Try to solve the hardest English question on the test

Source: Newsis via Nate

Answer at the bottom of the article.

1. [+716, -13] This really does look hard, I didn't bother trying to answer it

2. [+571, -14] Uhhh, great story

3. [+468, -32] I tried to solve it in under 90 seconds but got it wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, complex English like this isn't even used in business or everyday conversations ㅋㅋ

4. [+42, -4] Does anyone actually understand all of the English passes? I hate how they always just rip off someone's English thesis that even native speakers don't understand.

5. [+42, -11] Even if any student did answer this right and got a full score on their English exam, I doubt they'd be able to apply it to real life. They'd probably stammer in a conversation with natives or not be able to speak to them at all.

6. [+35, -6] Ugh, just reading the first sentence made me want to swear and throw up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so proud of our students ㅠㅠ great job to everyone!

7. [+34, -3] As they say, Koreans learn a type of English that even English speakers can't solve...

8. [+34, -2] Read the first word and scrolled down.

9. [+31, -2] I want the guys at Abnormal Summit to try and solve this

10. [+25, -2] I currently work at a company where I have to speak English every day. I have no problems with my business conversations but I fail to see how test questions like this properly assess students in their English skills. No wonder so many of our new recruits freeze up when asked to answer a phone call in English. This is a result of our poor education system.

11. [+23, -4] They're all words that I know but I don't even know what they all mean together... hahaha

12. [+15, -2] Even foreigners probably can't solve this ㅡㅡ;

-

Answer: 4