Jung Hyung Don declares an abrupt hiatus to focus on his health and treat his anxiety disorder


Article: FNC reps, "Jung Hyung Don will be halting broadcast activities due to anxiety disorder, he will focus on recovery"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,733, -54] I'm sad that we won't see him but I realize it must be really bad for him to want to take a break and focus on getting greatment. I hope he takes the time off and comes back healthy.

2. [+1,558, -44] Omona... So he's going to be off his shows like 'Infinity Challenge' and 'Take Care of my Fridge'? ㅜㅜ His health is obviously more important than the viewers so please get healthy and return ㅠㅠ we'll miss you ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+109, -4] Proves you never know what'll happen in life... I thought he was such a bright person, has a nice marriage and pretty little children and all his shows were going great so I assumed he'd be as happy as ever but he's actually suffering.. find strength...

4. [+97, -5] Can't imagine how bad it is for him to want to take a break while all his shows are doing so well. I'm worried for him... please focus entirely on your health. I don't know who can take his place but I hope we'll all wait for him..

5. [+80, -7] He's one of my favorite MCs after Yoo Jae Suk, hul... the fact that he was smiling all this time despite his deteriorating health. I hope he gets better soon..

-

Source: Naver

1. [+14,940, -112] Your job's important but so is your health. Get better soon.

2. [+9,047, -969] What about Infinity Challenge????

3. [+7,891, -134] Anxiety disorder...?

4. [+3,891, -56] So sad this is happening, especially only now that his efforts are finally paying off. I hope he takes care of himself and comes back healthy. Makes me realize how important health is now.. Let's all take care of ourselves.

5. [+1,528, -24] He must've been even more nervous considering his kids are still young... He's not taking time off because of a scandal or anything so don't be nervous while on break and focus on getting healthy.

-

Article: 'King of 4 Shows' Jung Hyung Don's hiatus directly impacts 'Weekly Idol', 'Fridge', and more

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+351, -6] It must be really bad for him ㅜ get better soon and come back to TV... I can't imagine a variety world without you

2. [+275, -6] Your health is most important. Don't worry, I trust that others will be able to fill in for you. Focus on getting better soon~

3. [+272, -4] He's been so professional ㅠㅠ holding it all in this whole time. Get better soon.

-