[Pann] "Let's pretend to be chaebols"

Pann: Guys, let's pretend we're chaebols

1. [+1,064, -13] I cried while watching 'Boys over Flowers' because Jun Pyo's family was so poor... ㅠㅠ

2. [+697, -10] I still get lost in my own house

3. [+692, -13] I'm craving pickles, better order some pizzas (Korean pizzas come with a side of pickles)

4. [+559, -7] Man, isn't our country awesome to live in. Don't know why people are always putting it down.

5. [+303, -1] F*ck, the comments are so creative that I don't even feel confident coming up with one ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+265, -2] I'm craving peanuts, better get on a plane

7. [+252, -2] Ocean World?? Why would anyone go there. It's smaller than my own bathroom!

8. [+237, -1] Why would you have to 'ask' for something you want?

9. [+218, -1] Wait, all of these comments are describing chaebols? Doesn't everyone live like this?

10. [+218, -3] You guys are all typing on a keyboard? You don't have a secretary type it all out for you?

11. [+157, -1] I accidentally got some snack crumbs in my dad's car and my dad said it was dirty and left to go buy a new car... anyone want this one?

12. [+155, -0] How do your parents punish you?? They make me walk to my own room after dinner ㅠ it's so hard, I hate my parents!

13. [+129, -0] Dammit, why is everyone so creative

14. [+120, -1] I was setting up a domino with my iphones but it broke so I threw it away

15. [+120, -2] What does ticketing mean??? My dad just calls my favorite singers to my backyard to perform ㅎ

16. [+89, -3] My little sister is an idol fangirl and she missed 'Inkigayo' today so she made my dad set up an Inkigayo set room in her bedroom and all of the staff and singers are here to perform, it's so noisy ㅡㅡ

17. [+74, -0] Dammit, my battery's about to die, better buy a new phone

18. [+73, -0] 'The Heirs' is a funny drama... I wonder if it's fun for such poor kids to be competing with each other all the time like that ㅋ

19. [+72, -0] I think everyone has that one experience where they got lost on their own front lawn, right??

20. [+67, -0] The rest of the country won't have any water if I try to fill up my swimming pool

21. [+57, -1] I got a dog 5 years ago and I haven't seen it ever since... and it's only been raised in our house..

22. [+50, -0] When I visited Lotte World, I was so shocked... why would anyone pay to visit something you have your own home?

23. [+50, -0] Hey, don't make fun of me for wearing the same clothes twice. It's vintage now!

-