Luna powers through 'Music Bank' an hour after dating rumors


Article: Luna performs at 'Music Bank' live just an hour after denying dating rumors, how did it go?

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+283, -35] She lost weight but her face oddly got more puffy looking. I was watching for a bit before changing the channel at the end and even after winning #1, her face couldn't form a smile so she covered her mouth with the trophy ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+139, -10] I guess I'm not the only one who's noticing changes in her face. Her face looks so awkward now...

3. [+102, -11] Did she get her jaw done? She's gotten prettier

4. [+13, -1] Ever since Luna shot to fame with 'Mask Best Singer' and her agency started managing her more, her looks have been getting messed up. I understand that idols go through plastic surgery and stuff but why did her agency have to ruin her individual appeal?

5. [+13, -3] Something is seriously wrong with her face

6. [+12, -2] Where's Luna?

7. [+11, -1] She's been getting prettier but I think she got too greedy this time

8. [+7, -0] Is it just weird make up or is she that swollen? What's going on with her face~~~!!

9. [+7, -2] I can't recognize her face anymore

10. [+6, -3] I wonder how hard they pulled her face up during the procedure... her eyes point up now while her lips look unnatural.

-