Brown Eyed Girls release 'Brave New World'


Article: BEG, upgraded performance and death... a mysterious 'new world'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+458, -65] Music you can trust in

2. [+377, -26] The 21st century viewed from the year 3000... is this possible..

3. [+352, -35] I love the combo of BEG and lyricist Kim Eana

4. [+280, -22] ㅋㅋㅋ BEG fighting!!!

5. [+305, -62] BEG isn't a girl group, they're artists
- I feel like kids these days don't know what the term artist means
- What a load of bull ㅋㅋㅋ
- Listen to the entire album, it's really good. Better than expected.
- Only because they're older than everyone else
- Having a good song doesn't make you an artist. You have to be creative to be an artist.
- I guess people are more willing to accept BEG being called artists because they're older. People would downvote this if it was on an article about a younger girl group.
- Having a provocative performance style can make you an artist too.

6. [+76, -7] Oh daebak ㅠㅠ I've been looking forward to it. I really enjoyed their past work too..

7. [+76, -12] BEG lives up to their class, the song's awesome

8. [+67, -8] They're such great singers, even though it's been said so many times alreayd..

9. [+63, -7] I love the song~ although I like 'Warm hole' more than 'New World'... but the song's stuck in my head now that I've listened to it. hit daebak~

10. [+61, -13] God Gain.. BEG lives up to its name.

-