Yoobin is hard at practice for 'Unpretty Rap Star 2'


Article: Wonder Girls, "Yoobin has been practicing hard for 'Unpretty Rap Star'" (Power Time)

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+735, -26] I'm personally looking forward to who's going to be the Lil Cham of season two ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+433, -86] Tsk tsk, I bet she's reading out of a textbook right now

3. [+245, -38] Yoobin can't rap though

4. [+40, -12] She has no right to be on that show ㅡㅡ because Yoobin's honestly too pretty

5. [+38, -4] Man, there really must be a shortage of female rappers in Korea... not one female rapper could even survive on 'Show Me the Money' too...

6. [+31, -1] But does anyone actually watch 'Unpretty' or 'SMTM' for the skills? We're all just watching for the cat fights and the thugs verbally abuse each other. We're all just watching for the fights, right?

7. [+31, -1] I just have a bad feeling about this... I feel like it's going to negative impact Yoobin's image. I'd rather she not go on it.

8. [+27, -6] Yoobin, Chanmi, Hyorin... I mean, come on..;;;

9. [+26, -2] I honestly never thought she was a good rapper. I really honestly don't think Bora or Yoobin are good ㅡㅡㅡ

10. [+20, -1] I just hope that they're not using this show to get fame by swearing and coming out with songs like 'Puss', Yoobin or anyone else for that matter.

-