Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung give a congratulatory speech at a friend's wedding


Article: Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung spotted at a friend's wedding 'matched in black outfits'

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,512, -50] I wonder how little shame you have to have to think you're qualified to be giving congratulatory speeches at another wedding ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,272, -46] A congratulatory speech..? Does Lee Santa have any right to be congratulating anyone's marriage right now.. what an embarrassment.

3. [+955, -39] Talk about a business marriage

4. [+86, -2] I'm more amazed that anyone even asked him to give a congratulatory speech

5. [+76, -2] What was Lee Min Jung thinking? Sure we all know Lee Byung Hun has no shame but she really thinks it's okay to attend someone's wedding to give a congratulatory speech in their situation? Does she not know what people will say about them?

6. [+62, -0] The wedding couple is hopeless too for even asking them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder what the guests thought while listening to the speech

7. [+59, -1] The most insane couple ever ㅋㅋㅋㅋ giving a congratulatory wedding speech ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+55, -1] If I was Lee Min Jung, I'd be so embarrassed my face would hide into my head... They must be glad they have enough money to relieve themselves in~~~

-

Source: Naver

1. [+28,161, -777] I feel like Lee Byung Hun isn't embarrassed about being caught, he's more upset that he can't go cheat on her anymore...

2. [+24,374, -488] These two giving a congratulatory wedding speech ㅋㅋ talk about a comedy

3. [+20,877, -1,101] They're such a mess...

4. [+12,798, -3,451] Aigoo, I feel so bad for Lee Min Jung ㅠ

5. [+4,152, -73] I get that he's famous and all but out of all people, you really want Lee Byung Hun congratulating your marriage ㅋㅋ

6. [+3,232, -67] I wonder why they would even ask him to give a speech ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ asking the nation's cheater to congratulate your wedding ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and for Lee Santa to even accept it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is he not embarrassed

-