Jay Park releases 'My Last' music video


Article: Jay Park, even a rebel sings a sweet love song in the summer 'My Last'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+673, -60] Wow, the comeback line-up this summer is amazing

2. [+653, -67] Gotta listen to a love song by Jay Park~~

3. [+569, -72] Wil be checking out Jay Park's love song

4. [+777, -327] As someone who's liked Jay Park since his 2PM days, I'm really proud of all the success he's accomplished so far. However, I feel like he's too concerned with looking cool, which I understand since he's a rapper, but I want to see a more serious side to him now.

5. [+436, -58] Such a sweet love song~!!

6. [+141, -14] Really loving the Jay Park, Gray, Loco combo! AOMG, do well~~

7. [+143, -23] There's no competition with Jay Park anymore. Just so proud of him as a fan.

8. [+132, -16] I saw the music video and the colors are daebak ㅋㅋㅋ pretty woman and fresh song

9. [+120, -16] The MV and song are so cute and fresh, like Pocari Sweat

10. [+118, -16] He's improving by the day. His lyrics used to be missing that certain something but even his lyrics are good now.

-