Couple shares their 'Won Bin and Lee Na Young concept' wedding pictorial on SNS



Article: "I want to be like Won Bin and Lee Na Young too"... wheat field wedding pictorial emerges

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+276, -10] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What're they doing

2. [+194, -10] Ah... so cringe.... what's wrong with them?! I'm a woman myself but I don't understand them. Find a new concept;;;

3. [+181, -9] What're they doing?

4. [+21, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I mean, it's a once in a lifetime event for them so I'm not going to criticize but it's still funny

5. [+18, -0] She even copied Lee Na Young's dress

6. [+16, -0] Shouldn't copy stuff like this, just can't live up to the comparison

7. [+10, -0] Just funny...

8. [+9, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Won Bin and Lee Na Young only pulled it off because of their visuals ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Koreans and their copying

9. [+7, -0] As long as the bride and groom are satisfied, who are we to say anything about it.

10. [+6, -0] The wedding keeps getting called 'low cost' but it probably costs more than your average wedding shoot at a studio with all of the relocation expenses -_-

-