FNC stocks explode with news of Yoo Jae Suk's signing


Article: FNC made 78.4 billion won in a day with Yoo Jae Suk's signing

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+896, -22] Wow... definitely Yoo-God

2. [+839, -29] He's huuuge...

3. [+784, -25] Hul daebak...

4. [+55, -4] I bet his worth as a celebrity is 78.4 billion won.. it's like transferring an entire soccer team.

5. [+52, -5] FNC certainly hit daebak!! I hope they take care of him that much better... instead of ruining his image by forcing excessive package deals! They already saw how miserably a former nation's MC has failed now in another company!

6. [+34, -2] At this point, it's more like Yoo Jae Suk took on FNC than FNC took on Yoo Jae Suk... there's the saying that your belly button is bigger than your stomach and it applies here.

7. [+34, -4] Well anyone who doesn't know anything about stocks would think this article is talking about 78.4 billion won in hard cash ㅋㅋ

8. [+33, -2] I'm honestly worried as to whether FNC can even handle such a huge person like him

9. [+32, -2] When you consider Yoo Jae Suk's popularity nowadays, he could declare that he's running for president and get picked. I'm joking, of course, but I am honestly curious about the results if he were to do something like that.

10. [+30, -6] I really do think he could be voted president if he wanted to. He'd probably receive the most younger generation votes in history. And this is disregarding whether he's fit for president at all, I just know that he'd get voted in for sure.

11. [+28, -2] Now that they have Yoo Jae Suk, I reckon the other contracts are going to start flowing in... they're going to rise to become a top agency in no time.

12. [+24, -7] Man, I really hate FNC though...

-