TV: 'Cheese In the Trap' picked up by tvN



Article: [Exclusive] 'Cheese in the Trap' confirmed for tvN... directed by 'Coffee Prince' PD Lee Yoon Jung

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,395, -17] Whoa!!!!!!! tvN!!! Definitely more trustworthy than public broadcast, looking forward to it!

2. [+1,597, -38] This is daebak ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Will be looking forward to it, we just need to keep idols out ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,203, -21] 'Coffee Prince' was seriously the best drama of my life..!!!

4. [+1,002, -7] I wonder who's going to play Baek Inho

5. [+685, -14] One of my favorite webtoons, I hope it turns out well..

6. [+189, -1] The PD is representative of romcom dramas.. and with tvN to boot ㅋㅋ I was honestly worried at first about this webtoon becoming a drama but this combo makes it worth looking forward to

7. [+168, -2] This is crazy, tvN + Lee Yoon Jung PD? I had no anticipation but now I'm starting to get excited ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+106, -1] I was hoping a public broadcast wouldn't pick it up! Loving this!

9. [+85, -2] tvN's got good production quality so I'm glad! I wonder when they're going to cast the female lead...?

10. [+78, -5] I wonder how they're going to turn it into a drama considering the webtoon isn't even over yet and the plot is spread out all over the place. I'm honestly not looking forward to it ㅋㅋㅋ

-