Seolhyun shares her dieting pains before AOA's comeback


Article: Seolhyun shares her diet pains, "I check my weight morning and night"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

"Dieting was so hard for me. I wanted to quit. They wouldn't let me eat what I wanted and I had to always write down what I had eaten and check my weight morning and night." She then revealed she was on a 1 meal 1 day diet and that before her drama filming, "Like a real vampire, I didn't eat anything that I had to chew and swallow and just drank liquids for my diet."

-

1. [+1,325, -70] Her agency almost feels like her anti... they make her do things that they know will get her hate

2. [+1,136, -44] Wow.. the idol life isn't for everyone.. I bet she can't even eat fried chicken ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,000, -29] I just had dinner but I'm still hungry for a snack.. makes me feel pathetic looking at my stomach...

4. [+783, -145] Seolhyun's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ Find strength

5. [+659, -40] These people aren't celebrities because they have great bodies... they're celebrities because they diet to this extreme to keep up a good body

6. [+147, -9] You can tell that she's the type where anything she eats goes straight to her weight. She's actually at a perfect weight right now. I think UEE and Seolhyun have similar body types.

7. [+127, -5] I don't hate AOA but I have to say this. I saw the broadcast and it was upsetting to see these young kids starve and eat once a day for these adult magazine gigs. How can their agency sleep at night knowing they're making money by exploiting these kids like this? They're literally making money by starving these kids... and using that money to feed their own kids meat. How can you have any shame forcing them to sing while starved?

8. [+93, -7] Sounds torturous... ㅜㅜ A shame because Seolhyun was pretty enough with some weight on her too

9. [+85, -4] But she looks pretty with some weight on her too ㅋㅋ

10. [+96, -17] The weight loss really did make her extra pretty in this concept, though. I never thought she was pretty but she made my jaw drop in this concept.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+547, -63] Stars like her are able to achieve these bodies because they work this hard. All the women who whine about not getting a great body like hers while eating late at night should start by putting down their chopsticks.

2. [+415, -45] Seolhyun's body is super pretty...!!

3. [+348, -19] We're all in this to live life in the end... stick to eating right and exercising if you're not a celebrity.

4. [+16, -0] What are the best replies even saying? So if you want a good body, don't eat anything you have to chew and live off of liquids for your entire life? You think a body achieved through such means is a pretty body? What a waste of breath... Overeating is an issue but so is starving like this. You think she's working hard for that? Imagine how thin she is off camera... I hope nobody ever follows this type of diet thinking they can achieve a body like hers. I hate how people copy wrong diets when they're just so wrong. Eat moderately, exercise moderately for a pretty body.

-