Olivia Hussey checks out Block B's song?


Article: Olivia Hussey follows Block B's Twitter... "I loved their song"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+823, -15] I think she's into K-Pop

2. [+698, -13] Huh..? I think I saw her on an article about Minah, she must be really interested in Korea

3. [+572, -14] Does she have a growing interest in Korea? I hope so, I'd be grateful if she did

4. [+331, -10] Ooh.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+65, -3] It's not that Olivia Hussey is interested in Korea now but because someone mentioned her saying she was in a Block B song so she checked it out and said it was good

6. [+49, -1] Wow, cool that it's actually her and not her daugther saying this stuff. Block B must be happy~

7. [+40, -0] We'll never know if she's really interested in K-Pop or not since both Minah and Block B's instances, she was approached first. We'll know if she mentions it on her own.

8. [+40, -9] I heard it's not really Hussey's account though? Let's not get trolled

9. [+37, -6] Didn't she praise Minah's concept a few days ago too.. must be interested in K-Pop

10. [+25, -1] Who knew Juliet-nim would like them ㅋㅋㅋ

-