Kim Heechul wonders why he can't get a girlfriend


Article: Kim Heechul, "Why can't I get a girlfriend?"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,714, -56] Why can't I get a boyfriend
- Because you're ugly
- Let's go out
- I'll date this person if she gets best reply
- Upvoted this just for the person above me
- Date, date, date!

2. [+2,841, -59] Well, Kim Heechul's mindset is pretty four dimensional for the regular person to handle...

3. [+2,651, -247] Because you're prettier than any woman

4. [+1,974, -77] Probably because he has such a feminine and chatty image?

5. [+593, -23] What woman would be crazy enough to go out with him when he has so many female friends and he's all touchy touchy with them all the time like playing with their hair, putting his arm over their shoulders, claiming he can trade his life for them... I seriously hate guys who are good to every girl they know. Women only want their boyfriends to care about them and them only. They want to be special.

6. [+484, -16] If he were my boyfriend, I'd be really stressed over all the female friends he has...

7. [+424, -7] He's the type of guy who looks like he would've dated around a lot but really hasn't

8. [+381, -6] With the way I've observed him treating girls, he acts like he's their unni

9. [+358, -7] Too many other girls around you

10. [+345, -16] He's so touchy with the other women around him and calls all of them his daughter, his dongsaeng... what kind of girlfriend would put up with that?

-