Facebook is the least used SNS with the younger generation


Article: [American business diagnosis] Facebook "Younger generation leaving, how to hold them back?"

Source: E-Daily via Nate

1. [+700, -19] Facebook is best for just... looking at what everyone else posts ㅋㅋ The minute you start putting up your own pictures and writing posts, you'll get called an attention whore ㅎ

2. [+665, -23] More beneficial to not be on Facebook at all

3. [+568, -85] I got rid of my Facebook, Kakao Story, and Kakao Talk. I have a lot more freedom in my life now ㅋ

4. [+52, -10] Facebook is like Kakao Story where it's been completely taken over by moms. I go to check my feed and it's spammed by a bunch of moms posting multiple pictures of their ugly kids. I just want to check my Facebook for the latest videos and issues but my feed's nothing but moms again. Instagram is slowly suffering the same fate... I check it for daily looks, food photos from good restaurants, pets... and now I'm starting to see mre moms. I'm sorry but your kids are ugly ㅠ

5. [+49, -1] I wonder if Cyworld will ever become popular again

6. [+40, -7] I wish people would stop getting into political debates on Facebook ㅋㅋ

7. [+29, -1] I used to love Facebook but I feel a lot better now that I quit. SNS makes you suffer from all sorts of diseases like obsession and suspicion. Snooping around someone I want to get to know, stalking whether someone's on Facebook and liking posts while ignoring my Katalk, looking at people enjoy their fake lives in their pictures. People who are truly busy and living life to their fullest are too busy to even post on Facebook.

8. [+24, -1] Most people have switched to Instagram. Too many ads on Facebook now.

9. [+22, -0] Who actually goes on Facebook to write posts anymore? Most just check their feeds for funny videos or pictures and close the tab. Too many ads and not enough privacy.

10. [+20, -1] SNS is all about showing the different sides of you...
Cyworld: how emotional you are
Facebook: how happy your life is
Blogs: how good you are at something
Instagram: how delicious your food was
Kakao Story: how big your baby has gotten
Twitter: how weird you are

-