CNBLUE's Jonghyun introduces his nuna to Gong Seung Yeon on 'WGM'


Article: 'WGM' Lee Jong Hyun reveals beautiful nuna with celebrity beauty... special genes

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,143, -31] I know this is inappropriate to say but in my eyes, his nuna is way prettier than Gong Seung Yeon. Totally the type of face that men would like.

2. [+982, -18] Daebak, I stared at her in awe.. she's really pretty ㅠ

3. [+929, -11] Way prettier than Gong Seung Yeon's obvious plastic look... just who are the parents that both their kids look so perfect..?

4. [+85, -3] I'm surprised that his nuna never ended up going down the celebrity path with a face like that. Her face just shines.

5. [+77, -2] Daebak, he brings home a celebrity but his nuna is prettier than said celebrity!

6. [+74, -2] Embarrassing situation for Gong Seung Yeon. The comparison is unreal because his nuna is daebak pretty!!!

7. [+69, -1] Prettier than Gong Seung Yeon, I thought his nuna was a celebrity herself for a second

8. [+64, -2] I honestly think his nuna is the prettiest sibling I've seen from a celebrity family.

9. [+60, -2] Why is his nuna so pretty?

10. [+43, -1] His nuna is totally a style that men would go crazy for

-