TV: Three Meals a Day


Article: 'Three Meals a Day' Park Shin Hye dubbed 'Park Jang Geum'... 'shabu shabu on a pot lid'

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+736, -27] The way she brings her fingers in when cutting up food and how she knows how to make the different seasonings makes her look like a pro. Definitely not someone who learned cooking for the sake of the show but someone who cooks regularly in her life... she really worked hard on this show ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+710, -23] What does she not know how to do? ㅋㅋㅋ I'm a woman myself but she's such a great woman! The type to be loved wherever she goes

3. [+618, -17] I want to work with someone like Park Shin Hye, someone with a great personality and good at everything ㅋㅋ she's amazing

4. [+65, -3] Every single meal was prepared by her hands. I can see why Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon are sad to see her go ㅋㅋㅋ It's a good thing they didn't cast another woman for the next guest ㅋ

5. [+56, -5] The next guest is going to be under so much pressure considering the shoes they have to fill... if it's a female guest, she's going to need a lot of determination.

6. [+48, -16] I used to always just think of her as the 'kid who never got plastic surgery' but I became a fan after seeing her on this show. I wish she'd be a fixed cast and she'd date Taecyeon in real life.

7. [+44, -4] She truly was 'Park Jang Geum' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+43, -4] I liked her a bit before the show but now I love her. Love a charming woman with cooking talents.

-