TV: [Spoilers!!!] Warm and Cozy/Maendorong Ttottos (Pilot)


Article: 'Warm & Cozy' Yoo Yeon Suk and Kang Sora are twins? super plot from the pilot episode

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,037, -222] 'The Greatest Love' OST ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there are a lot of funny little scenes tucked in here ㅋㅋ looking forward to tomorrow

2. [+1,545, -224] Looking forward to tomorrow's episode ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,597, -322] Why are there so many negative comments...? Am I the only one who enjoyed it...?

4. [+1,487, -270] The acting was alright... Yoo Yeon Suk was good ㅎㅎ fun drama ㅋㅋ

5. [+1,329, -264] Am I the only one who liked it... it was easy to understand.

6. [+401, -54] The cinematography was so pretty because they shot it in Jeju Island.. this episode, however, was so stupid ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+399, -54] I'm a Kang Sora fan but the formatting of this pilot episode was all over the place, it made all of the characters look so weird... I'm hoping the plot will plan out in a more orderly fashion in the future, just worried that the cast will get into acting controversies if this persists..

8. [+393, -63] The plot itself is really bad... I don't know how you can expect good acting with a script like this. Kang Sora and Yoo Yeon Suk were struggling to make it work.. and the random CG, just why??

9. [+368, -49] I went into this drama with so much expectations that it didn't meet them. I wish they slowed the plot down a bit. I wish this drama won't fail.

10. [+386, -122] The plot is so disjointed and weird... and I don't feel any charisma from Yoo Yeon Suk as the lead...

11. [+228, -17] The plot is all over the place... I guess we'll have to see how it sorts out.

12. [+258, -52] The pilot episode alone makes the drama seem a bit.... well, I think once the leads' acting stabilizes, it'll be easier to focus.

13. [+185, -48] Let's reserve judgment until we see a few more episodes

-