TV: Ex-Girlfriend Club


Article: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' can't help but love Song Ji Hyo

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+572, -13] Song Ji Hyo is so pretty..

2. [+563, -12] Actresses these days all fixed their faces to look the same but Song Ji Hyo has unique features that are unique to herself. Probably one of the few celebrities who still retains her individual qualities..

3. [+407, -8] I'm seriously enjoying this drama so much, I'm really glad there are a lot of fun dramas to watch lately

4. [+320, -4] Really, really fun drama!

5. [+63, -5] The drama's so fun, why isn't it popular ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The ex-girlfriends are so good at acting and Byun Yohan and Song Ji Hyo are jjang at matching ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+55, -1] Even the OST is good~~

7. [+53, -4] I like Byun Yohan but Do Sang Woo too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think I'm the only one...

-

Article: 'Three Meals a Day' UP in viewer ratings, 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' DOWN in viewer ratings..

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+150, -20] Of course, they don't do reruns..

2. [+164, -40] Everyone ㅠㅠㅠ please watch Ex-Girlfriend Club ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+132, -24] Ex-Girlfriend Club is the only drama I watch on Friday, I guess it's not doing well viewer ratings wise though

4. [+99, -13] Song Ji Hyo's dramas don't always do well in viewer ratings

5. [+35, -11] Weird because it's a fund rama ㅠㅠ but they really don't do reruns;; while 'Three Meals' gets tons of reruns;;

6. [+39, -15] I'm totally into Ex-Girlfriend lately ㅠㅠ I wish it'd get more ratings

7. [+18, -5] I stayed loyal to Ex-Girlfriend while everyone was watching 'Producer' and 'Three Meals' ㅜ

-