Actress Ha Yeon Soo tells a netizen off for spamming her with marriage requests


Article: Ha Yeon Soo speaks out against netizen asking to 'marry her'

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

Netizen: *^0^) Yeon Soo jjang! Please marry me! I can take care of you. I may not be as skilled as Yeon Soo jjang but I have a lot of money saved up. Marry me~~~~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ha Yeon Soo: I find this offensive. I really hate jokes like this. Even if you only meant it as a joke, you always comment with the same message asking me to marry you and then tack on 'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ' at the end. I remember you clearly because it gives me goose bumps how identical all of your messages are. Same message, same emoticon... It made me wonder if you had mental issues. You are constantly asking me to marry you in all of my posts... I think you're going too far. If you have any consideration at all for your future wife.. don't you think how you're acting right now is embarrassing? I don't know how old you are but you should consider the feelings of others before spitting out your words without thought. Have a good day.

-

1. [+778, -17] What is wrong with him. He's practically a stalker leaving messages like that on all of her posts.

2. [+747, -18] From the article title, I assumed she was overreacting but I can see why she'd feel offended if she received that message over and over.

3. [+412, -93] Please just quit SNS

4. [+73, -1] I can see why it'd anger her if she kept getting spammed with the same thing

5. [+60, -4] I think she spoke out clearly. The article title made it sound like an overreaction but she was in line with what she said. Maybe that guy is even an anti... I'd be pissed too if I were her ㅡㅡ

6. [+44, -6] I don't know why people are telling her to quit SNS. It's a private space for her to communicate with her fans. Whether she quits or not is up to her... Not like she's attention seeking on it either.

7. [+38, -3] She has enough reason to be offended. Especially as a woman, it's even scary to be treated like that. What is he thinking? Does he really think she'd marry him if he acted like this?

-

Source: Naver

1. [+176, -17] She wrote it out very clearly. There's no reason she should have to laugh everything off just because she's a celebrity and has an image to maintain. That guy shouldn't even be considered a fan, he clearly has issues.

2. [+141, -17] I've never seen a normal guy use the word 'jjang'

3. [+135, -16] I'd be pissed too. Why would Ha Yeon Soo marry a loser like him.

4. [+111, -16] Couldn't this be considered indirect stalking? No consideration at all for the mental pressure he's putting her under. Celebrities are humans too.

5. [+85, -15] Even if it is a joke, I'd be pissed too.

-