'Suncheonman' chosen as Korea's most beautiful scenery


Article: 'Suncheonman' chosen as Korea's most beautiful scenery

Source:
Yonhap News via Naver

More pictures heregarden

1. [+2,042, -256] I did go at the garden's opening... but there's no place to rest and if you're under the sun, it's the absolute worst...

2. [+1,701, -176] There are a lot of gardens similar to Suncheonman. They're just huge spaces without a lot to look at..

3. [+1,096, -67] I'd say Suncheon's reed fields are a lot prettier than the garden. It's seriously a sight you can't forget if you look over the entire area as the sun sets.

4. [+1,097, -184] I visited when it was hot and it's alright for couples to take walks and pictures but there's honestly nothing much else to see

5. [+147, -44] Hmm.. comments don't seem to like it..? I went last year with my friend in the summer so it was super hot without any shade. We walked up while wiping our sweat and swatting away bugs but once we finally got the top as the sun was about to set, the sight itself was really beautiful. The wind blowing cooled us off and we tried to take pictures but its beauty couldn't be captured. I think the place itself needs an experience associated to be memorable ㅎㅎ

6. [+117, -16] I went to the reed fields instead of the garden and there's a certain calmness that comes from it. It's also clean without any trash which made me wonder if I was still really in Korea. I'd say if you're interested in going, look up some blogs who've visited in every season because I've never read any blog who said visiting was a waste of money. It's just somewhere to go to heal. Maybe go around fall or spring because it's frustrating when it's full of people.

-