[Pann] Interesting belief on faces and love


Article: The identity of your face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"They say that you're born with the face of the person you loved in your previous life. Your face today belonged to the person you loved in your last life."

1. [+194, -3] I can already tell what kind of looks I had in my last life judging by the face I fell in love with f*ck

2. [+106, -1] (Talking to herself) You stupid b*tch, you should've at least cared a little bit about looks instead of only what's on the person's inside and their talents..

3. [+96, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's funny but also really loving to think about. Am I the only one who finds the quote loving? To think that your current face is the face of the person you loved in your past life... it also gives me hope that a face like mine is capable of being loved. It consoles me a lot.

4. [+31, -0] At least I wasn't single in my past life then

5. [+16, -0] So we've had the same faces being recycled for generations and generations then? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+13, -0] I must make sure to love a good looking person in this life then

7. [+12, -0] I had such low standards

8. [+9, -0] Won Bin must've had a love story of a lifetime

9. [+9, -0] (Talking to herself) Crazy b*tch... what exactly did you love ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and Won Bin must've loved a god, sigh

10. [+7, -0] Maybe I was blind in my past life

-