Lee Da Hae shows off her cooking prowess





Article: Lee Da Hae shows off her home made cooking 'cooking skills to slap any chef out of the waters'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+342, -21] Her face is looking more and more similar to Hong Soo Ah. She needs to stop messing with it. Why is it that when stars head to China, their faces all end up looking the same?

2. [+305, -19] I feel bad for whoever had to take these staged shots. This unni looks so unnatural with how much she's gotten done to her face. And these pictures are just so staged.. ㅜ

3. [+148, -16] Well the ingredients are all laid out for her and I'm sure a teacher's right there with her, you'd have to be a fool not to be able to finish cooking all that

4. [+19, -2] She's probably thinking, "I should stop fixing my face and manage my image now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ even Park Soo Jin managed to land Bae Yong Joon, hehehe"

5. [+11, -1] Unni, please stop messing with your face. I really liked you back then but it makes me uncomfortable seeing how unnatural your face is now.. ㅠㅠ

6. [+9, -1] Is she cooking or cooking for the purpose of taking selcas?

7. [+9, -1] Her face is so unnatural, I can't stand looking at it anymore..

8. [+8, -2] Is her hair falling out? Her forehead just gets higher and higher..

9. [+6, -1] Honestly just looks like she's trying to set up an image for herself because she wants to get married now

10. [+4, -1] She's really pretty but there's always something unnatural about her.. her face, her actions, her pictures...

-