BtoB's Sungjae reveals that his father's an IT company CEO on 'Radio Star'


Article: Yook Sung Jae's father ends up being an IT company CEO, unexpected "I'm not on Choi Siwon level but..."

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+225, -13] His face was just oozing with humbleness and kindness. He has learned a lot from his parents, not just their wealth. And as for his singing, well, it's something you just have to be born with like him.

2. [+208, -19] I'm not a fan but he is good at singing, has a handsome face, tall, good at acting... #don't lose your roots
- I hate kids like this. Just get to the point, why do you have to start your comment with "I'm not a fan but"..
- The reason fans deny that they're fans is because they get made fun of for being a stupid fangirl ㅋㅋ
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just leave her alone! She obviously doesn't want to look like she's a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+174, -15] Didn't know Kong Tae Kwang was in an idol group. His acting's good ㅋㅋㅋ Just enough to be greasy but still make any girl's heart flutter ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+32, -3] He has a 4 dimensional personality but is good at acting and singing, hard not to like. Thanks to 'Who Are You', I started looking up old BtoB videos and it seems he has a good personality and head on his shoulders. I personally find the group so fun and talented so I wish them luck.

5. [+29, -2] What a handsome kid, full of charms too ㅎ

6. [+28, -3] I feel like he's shy and has a phobia of adults. He's such a free-spirited 4 dimensional kid in videos with BtoB but in front of adults, he gets quiet and insecure. Once he gets over that, I think he'll be quite the variety figure! He's good at acting and singing so he only has up from here!

7. [+20, -3] Tall, good at singing, acting, handsome, and young to boot... 21 years old as a '95er. His future seems super bright.

8. [+16, -0] I started watching BtoB videos because of Sungjae and became a fan!!!! BtoB fighting, Cube hurry up with a comeback!!

-