Hyosung thinks she has a better body than Gain and Yewon + hasn't dated since debut


Article: '1vs100' Jun Hyosung, "My body? I'm better than Gain and Yewon" confidence

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+7,675, -734] Of course..

2. [+6,232, -642] I agree, agree, agree, agree

3. [+5,471, -590] Agree... can't deny it

4. [+4,770, -557] I agree as well..

5. [+864, -49] Yewon: Hyosung-ah, you don't like me, right?

6. [+875, -81] It'd be laughable for Hyosung to be confident in her singing, dancing, or acting.. but she has every right to be confident in her chest.

7. [+878, -323] Since when does having big breasts automatically mean you have a good body? Without consideration for height, thickness of legs, or your shape?

8. [+494, -53] I agree.. I bet the majority of Hyosung's worth as a celebrity is in her chest so she must manage them like crazy to keep them from sagging

9. [+544, -116] But Gain matched that lingerie CF better than her... made me actually want to buy from that brand.

10. [+496, -77] Remember when she was fired from her lingerie CF?? She should be more careful~ who knows when she's going to screw up her words again

11. [+471, -84] I agree~~ but her legs are thick and she has a boxy waist. Bodies like Choi Yeo Jin and G.NA are the real daebak.

12. [+447, -84] Hyosung has rather thick thighs though... thick and short.

13. [+307, -46] I feel like she's always had big breasts but she got work done on them. Usually kids who grew up with naturally big breasts don't care about showing them off but the ones that get work done are always flaunting them like her.

14. [+264, -40] She may win in the chest department but her proportions are worse than Gain.

15. [+210, -32] What she means by "I have a better body" is "I'm thin and my boobs are big"

16. [+228, -54] You also look the cheapest

-


Article: 1vs100 Hyosung, "I have no dating experience since debut, all ended in somes"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+425, -51] Do you consider dating NMH for a year a some too? That's so harsh, especially after how obvious you two were ㅠㅠ He'll be sad if he reads this
- Nam Woo Hyun?
- INFIN7TE Nam Woo Hyun

2. [+271, -55] I had a feeling it'd be like that. She's glamorous so men are interested and then realize they don't like her all that much after getting to know her more.

3. [+219, -55] They obviously tried to get in a some with her because she has a great body and want to sleep with her but probably lost interest after seeing her use Ilbe words

4. [+57, -3] Her ex-boyfriends: That b*tch!

5. [+37, -6] Her face is losing its uniqueness and getting uglier ㅠㅠ

6. [+25, -1] She ruins her image every time she opens her mouth

7. [+23, -2] She has a body where men will just instinctively want to hit on her. I bet she could just walk out at night and 20 men would hit on her... is she lying or is she really that hard to get?

8. [+19, -0] I'd lose interest in her seeing someone I'm in a some with using Ilbe words too

-