[Instiz] Transformation of female idol legs after diets











Instiz: Jessica, Jung Eunji, Song Jieun's legs transformation with dieting

"I'm sure they worked so hard to achieve that... mean while I'm still eating, sigh.."

"I bet they were still way skinnier than me at their heaviest too.."

"I look up to their efforts.."

"Their legs were already straight even when they were heavier so they got prettier with the weight loss ㅠㅠㅠ Even if I lost weight, the shape of my legs wouldn't look like that."

"Dieting severely to lose weight like that does indeed look better on camera... amazing of them to pull it off."

"Eunji and Sica seriously went through rigorous diets... ㅠㅠ Eunji, you can stop losing weight now.."

"Song Jieun daebak ㅠㅠㅠ"

"They lost their boobs too.."

"If they look like this on camera, can't imagine how stick thin they must be in real life."

"How did their cellulite disappear too.."

"Wow, I thought Sica was thin from birth..."

"They look so much better with the weight off..."

"I also thought Jessica was thin from birth but I guess not"

"I remember Jessica's trainer saying she would work out as if her life depended on it, practically to the point where she felt she was dying."

"A woman definitely looks better thin.."

-