Bora denies dating rumors with Sam Gu


Article: SISTAR Bora, dating Sam Gu? "Not the truth at all... unfounded rumors"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+7,877, -68] I know of a Sam Kim but who is Sam Gu

2. [+6,574, -84] Who is Sam Gu?

3. [+3,774, -59] Is the journalist to blame for this as well?

4. [+3,210, -57] Journalists always stirring the pot...

5. [+2,593, -548] I really don't want to say who can do better in human relationships but Bora can do so, so, so much better. I want to believe that it's not true... but until Dispatch comes with pictures or something, I want to believe her.

6. [+273, -18] I wonder if Sam Gu reps put this out in the media to get his name known because I've never heard of his name until now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+235, -23] Never before have I been so uninterested in a dating rumor

8. [+189, -15] Can't even react because we don't know who Sam Gu is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His name is already C-list

-

Source: Nate

1. [+242, -8] No one is showing interest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+145, -4] Cuts him off straight to the point ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+95, -2] Who is he~~~

4. [+14, -4] Her ideal man is Song Joong Ki, as if she'd date someone like him

5. [+9, -1] Damn, even if you're not dating, I feel like the other person would be hurt if the woman came out with a response as cold as that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

_