ZE:A's Junyoung makes first variety appearance since SNS scandal


Article: 'Running Man' Moon Junyoung's first variety appearance since SNS controversy, Yoo Jae Suk says "A super famous friend"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+830, -11] With the way he was talking on SNS, I thought he'd crush his company on his way out or something

2. [+599, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+511, -131] He's nothing but an attention seeker at the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+54, -3] Well it was thanks to him that it made me realize there's a lot of dirty stuff going on in the entertainment industry.

5. [+44, -7] I don't think we should write him off just because he's dumb. It seemed like he genuinely wanted the best for his members with the whole SNS ordeal... and at the end of today's episode when they were doing the human ladder thing and everyone was falling, he instinctively opened his arms to catch his own member before falling to cushion him. It just left an impression on me.

6. [+40, -16] I could see why his company didn't get him any schedules, he's pretty boring

7. [+38, -4] I still feel bad for him. What he did was basically try to crush a boulder with an egg. He just went about expressing himself the wrong way since he's the weaker side tied to a contract. I'm sure there's more under the surface than we see.

8. [+27, -7] I get that his posts were weird and didn't make sense but it makes me wonder just how bad it was for him that he had to take it to such extreme measures.

-