[Pann] U-Kwon's "money bouquet" for girlfriend Jun Sun Hye



Pann: Top idol to make a fool of his fans + Instiz

Block B U-Kwon's girlfriend

On her Kakao Story: "I received a bouquet of money !! You .. cool guy .. ㅠㅠ He bought me a money bouquet and rice cake soup to make lots of money in 2014. Darling, thank you so, so much, you're the best!" - With Kwonnie

On her Twitter: "My father bought me a money bouquet to make lots of money and hit daebak. Wow .. touching .."

Looks to be about $1,700 in cash alone.

-

1. [+108, -6] He was probably the luckiest out of all the idols in a public relationship... He randomly went public when the fandom was struggling through their hardest time so fans banded together for him and kept it quiet, defending him saying that he rarely did fan service anyway. He barely got any hate for him. I bet other idols are jealous of him.

2. [+91, -7] He's not my bias but as a fellow fan, it makes me feel empty

3. [+85, -8] Posting publicly on Kakao Story means everyone's already seen it but posting it again on Twitter to say her dad gave it to her is basically a big fuc* you to his fans...

4. [+52, -3] He's way worse than Baekhyun...

5. [+51, -1] U-Kwon wrote 'To the one I love the most, Tama' (her nickname) on a Block B album, which I didn't get because that album doesn't belong only to Jun Sun Hye but way more fans who actually bought it. Did he have to write that?

6. [+46, -2] That money in that money bouquet is from fans buying his albums and going to his concerts

7. [+44, -5] I had a feeling U-Kwon treating his fans lightly like this would blow up one day. I'm a BBC myself and like U-Kwon as a Block B member but I have no intention of defending the way he treats his fans.

8. [+34, -1] Honestly as a Block B fan, I was upset a lot of times because it felt like U-Kwon always had Sun Hye unni on his mind whenever he had to say or do anything.

9. [+32, -3] His fans amaze me ㅋㅋㅋ I don't think I'd stand for it if my idol did stuff like this.

10. [+27, -2] He'll never know how precious fans are. (Picture of all of the Block B members with written message to fanclub members. Everyone has a paragraph's worth of messages but U-Kwon just wrote "Thanks for joining.")

11. [+25, -3] U-Kwon never made a fool of his fans. He simply doesn't care about them at all. Fans don't exist to him.

-