TV: [Spoilers!!!] Unpretty Rap Star


Article: 'Unpretty Rap Star' Tymee "Got into a huge fight with Jolly V... I still don't have her number"

Source: TV Report via Naver

Tymee "Before the filming, I didn't even want to see Jolly V. We got into a huge fight after the filming and I got a text from her but we're not like what we used to be. Sure we'll text but I don't have her number yet."

Jolly V "We're at the point where we'll give New Year's greetings now."

-

1. [+16,333, -1,185] Can't deny the truthac that Jolly V is using Tymee

2. [+13,015, -846] Jolly V did cross a line

3. [+12,652, -722] If I were Tymee, I'd never be able to forgive Jolly V for using a memory I never wanted to remember again as a diss against me

4. [+11,357, -638] I understand why they fought, I'd be mad too

5. [+1,441 -144] It makes me sick how Jolly V tries to act all cool... she's so hard to like. There's nothing hip hop about using someone else's painful past as a diss against them.

6. [+1,254, -122] Jolly V would not even still be around if she didn't diss Tymee;;

7. [+1,147, -103] I hate people who act like they're so cool after hurting someone

8. [+1,119, -152] Tymee's a saint for putting up with her, ugh ㅡㅡ..

-