SNSD aiming for a May comeback


Article: 8 member SNSD "Korean comeback? See you in May"

Source:
Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+164, -12] They've already been on hiatus for a year... Please promote for a longer time this time. It'd be nice if we got full album promotos for a month and a half + three weeks of repackaged promos on music shows.

2. [+148, -9] Wow, looking forward to a good album. I liked the mini 4th last year and it received a lot of praise too... It'll be two years since their full album so I'm looking forward to it.

3. [+144, -10] Kya, the return of the queens.

4. [+141, -8] So curious what their song will be like this time ㅋㅋ They never come out with something obvious so I always look forward to it

5. [+134, -10] Oh finally ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+68, -4] It's been a while since SNSD promoted in the May~June timeframe ㅎㅎ They usually come out early in the year or the year-end... I have a daebak feel this time.

7. [+67, -4] 8 members of God-Soshi, prepare slowly and comfortably because I promise us Sones will make it hit daebak as long as you release it. With Sones by your side, your 9th anniversary, 10th anniversary, or 20th anniversary albums will all be daebak and at the top. Fighting and I also hope the 9th Japanese single release is released soon too.

8. [+66, -3] I wonder what it'll sound like, SM please give us a full album..

-