Go Young Wook's old creepy messages to Son Yeon Jae brought back to attention in time for release


Article: Go Young Wook out of jail in July... indecent desires for Son Yeon Jae too? Shocking Twitter convo

Source: Daily Korea via Nate

SYJ: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I see... that's cool ㅋㅋ

GYW: Not really ㅎ It just means that Yeon Jae-ssi is that pretty, is that cheesy ㅎ Chwaha~

SYJ: Thank you for worrying about me ㅠㅠ I think I just caught a fever from the tension leaving me ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ

GYW: (I'm so worried) that I can't focus on my work

SYJ: I like Radio Star ㅎㅎㅎㅎ I'll be sure to catch it

GYW: ㅋ By the way, I look better in real life ㅋ

-

1. [+785, -6] "I can't focus on my work"..... wow, that's so cringe

2. [+676, -8] Goosebumps... how does someone even say stuff like that? I hope he's not thinking of coming back on TV

3. [+583, -10] Son Yeon Jae almost fell victim. That guy is obsessed with the young ones.

4. [+54, -4] He obviously tried to get something going on with Yeon Jae~~~!!!! He loves little kids~!!!!! I hope all of the junior and high school students are careful when he's released on July! Chwaha!

5. [+52, -2] Go Young Wook, romantic, failure

6. [+52, -0] In 2011, Son Yeon Jae was a sophomore in high school.. 18 years old... ugh, gross

7. [+42, -0] I bet he said tons of stuff like this to idol minors too

8. [+34, -1] I remember he was on an MBC show and asked Suzy if she was on SNS yet too... If he even tried anything with Suzy, I swear...!

-