TV: We Got Married (Yura + Hong Jong Hyun, Kim Soeun + Song Jaerim)




Pann: The first time Yura got mad at Hong Jong Hyun

Pann talks about a scene in a recent episode where Yura was trying to joke around with Hong Jong Hyun by pretending to brush dirt off on him but he wasn't reciprocating and just brushing her off, hurting Yura's feelings. Then he uses one of the three coupons Yura gave him to ask her to put on a fashion show in the middle of the supermarket so he can get a quick laugh, hurting her feelings even further for using her special coupons like that. Eric sympathizes with her, saying he wants to give her a hug because it's unfair how Hong Jong Hyun is being cold to her.

1. [+348, -11] Eric Nam is known for connecting well to the feelings of others and this is a great example of it. I agreed with everything he said. I felt so bad for Yura that I wanted to hug her and I would've felt the same way if Yura was being cold like that to Hong Jong Hyun too.

2. [+337, -2] WGM is all about how well the couples can play up each other's best points. Unlike Nam Goong Min and Song Jaerim who play up their wives to be the best and most beautiful, Hong Jong Hyun doesn't do that. Even Eric Nam recognizes that and gets attention for his thoughts on it;;;

3. [+287, -11] I don't want to say bad things in case it's all scripted and Hong Jong Hyun might not have been in the best conditions either but I don't think it's scripted or all an act because Yura's acting was daesang-worthy if so. She really looked upset, like she'd cry if you so much as touched her. Hong Jong Hyun needs to listen to Eric Nam and learn to sympathize with the emotions of others and sometimes put them before yourself.

4. [+197, -2] Yura's always the only one excited, laughing, smiling, she does everything for their segment of the show... Scripted or not, he's being paid to be on the show so why can't he show some respect and work hard too? It's honestly embarrassing having to watch scenes like this.

5. [+185, -2] I liked Hong Jong Hyun for how handsome he is but now I don't ㅋㅋㅋ he has no charms... he acts all chic and cold but I'd rather Song Jaerim or Nam Goong Min.

6. [+184, -5] I'm a girl and I can't stand Hong Jong Hyun, he's so boring. I skip their segments.

7. [+176, -2] It's quite obvious that Hong Jong Hyun really doesn't like Yura...

8. [+158, -1] Now I know why Hong Jong Hyun isn't popular, he has no talent in anything

9. [+157, -5] Not only that but whenever Yura reacts loudly to something or shows aegyo, he often looks at her like "What's wrong with her?" It embarrasses me as a viewer and I can't imagine how Yura feels being the recipient of such expressions. It might be scripted but why would scriptwriters make him out to be such a grouch?

10. [+155, -8] He saved Yura's name in his phone as 'Kim Ah Young' ㅋㅋㅋ not even Yura but just simple and cold 'Kim Ah Young' ;;;;;

-


Article: <WGM> Song Jaerim and Kim Soeun, the 19+ rated couple's sweet underwater skinship

Source: imbc via Naver

1. [+6,396, -498] I know you're secretly dating...

2. [+5,132, -912] Even if it's just a virtual relationship, they're 100 days into their marriage, shouldn't they have their birthdays memorized by now. It's quite obvious that it's acting when they forget basic things like birthdays. Show some minimal interest in each other at least.

3. [+3,019, -574] I really like this couple's interactions ㅋㅋ They seem so genuine with each other... probably because Song Jaerim's intentions seem so pure

4. [+2,294, -266] Love this couple ㅋㅋ

5. [+346, -20] Look at how happy Soeun looks, I feel so bad for Yura whenever I see her segments now

-