Seohyun hopes for a 'Totoga' with SNSD in the future


Article: Seohyun "SNSD will have a day like 'Totoga' in the future too, right?"

Source: No Cut News via Naver

1. [+4,698, -334] It's going to be hilarious watching EXO growl growl when they're in their thirties ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3,078, -82] I assume it'll be harder for them to get together for reunifications like this the more members a group has

3. [+2,899, -426] Already fail because of Jessica..

4. [+2,342, -571] I don't know, it's going to be hard getting everyone together...

5. [+1,612, -603] I hope so too!! SNSD hooray!!

6. [+428, -130] There very might be a 'Totoga' in the future with Soshi, WG, Big Bang, TVXQ... I don't think any of the idols after them are memorable enough. They don't have songs we'll remember 10 or 20 years from now. SNSD's Gee, WG's Tell Me, Nobody, Big Bang's Lies, TVXQ's Mirotic... listening to them 20 years from now will be so nostalgic~~

7. [+267, -24] I'll honestly remember up to Gee, Tell Me, and Lies in 20 years

8. [+382, -162] She's a hard worker, enough with the hate already... I don't like or anything but I don't understand why she gets hate

9. [+400, -232] What does she expect SNSD to sing in 20 years? "The entire world is watching us, I love you oppa, don't make fun of me for being young" Sigh..

-