Park Myung Soo in talks for a collab with #1 American Billboard artist


Article: Park Myung Soo's American advancement? "In talks for a collab with the #1 artist on Billboard"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

"I wanted to do a collaboration with an artist who was #1 on the Billboard so I contacted them." The artist responded asking him to send back material and that they'd like to work with him too. "I sent it thinking they would reject it but they thankfully contacted me back. I'm scared now. We're still working it out but I'll be releasing the song as soon as everything's been confirmed."

The singer is "someone anyone would know once they heard the name."

1. [+5,821, -65] So who's that #1 artist

2. [+5,486, -530] Ah, Myung Soo hyung, this is a bit of a stretch

3. [+3,812, -132] What? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+3,335, -253] ㅋㅋㅋ Wow congratulations, hope it works out

5. [+639, -99] I like this about him. He doesn't care about reality and just goes for anything that he sets his mind to. He knows that by the time you're wondering if it's too late, it's already too late, so just go for it ㅋㅋ

6. [+519, -54] He actually goes through with everything he says ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+418, -31] Park Jin Young: oh dammit...

8. [+364, -13] Who is it? It sounds more like they don't know who he is so they're asking him to send relevant info... Shouldn't exaggerate it.

-