[Pann] Hani "bets her mom" on a radio statement

Pann: Hani claiming to bet her mom

I read on Facebook that Hani was on some radio show and bet her mom's life on something she said ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hani: Our team LE unni always gets indigestion when she eats a meal with someone she doesn't know.

People: Really? Really?

Hani: Yeah...! I bet... my mo..m... on it....

People: Hahahahaha, why would you bet your mom on that?

I actually liked her but reading that made me lose all respect.

1. [+121, -25] With the way she stuttered, it seems she knew that what she said was wrong but she couldn't find any other way to express it... She should watch herself next time.

2. [+115, -47] I can't believe people are shielding her saying "Our Hani is always rough with her words, that's her charm ㅜ" How is that a charm? And if she's always like that, has she said worse? Ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋ Stop coming up with weird shields, it's only making it worse. It's better to stay quiet at times like this.

3. [+110, -20] I think she knew she screwed up because she hesitated with her words

4. [+53, -4] Obviously she was trying to find something impactful to say to stand out but she accidentally used the word mother and couldn't find a way to fix it;;; I don't think she's dumb but that was short on thought of her

5. [+34, -1] I saw the comments on Facebook about this going around and got goosebumps. Most of the men were shielding her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If some other male idol or an unpopular celebrity had said this, a witch hunt would've already started.. People are even asking why betting your mom is disrespectful to your mom but that's absolutely disrespectful, especially as a public figure. I dare anyone shielding her to say the same thing and see your own mom would feel... She obviously uses that phrase often which is why she said it without thinking.. and she knew it was wrong but it was too late to fix anything so she just went through with it. I don't hate Hani or anything but I'm gravely disappointed in her with this. Everyone makes mistakes in life so I hope she's more careful in the future.

6. [+31, -2] Saw someone shielding her saying "everyone uses the swear 'your mother is a whore''".... are you serious, that's your shield? Your parents spent so much time and energy raising you and you're out there betting their lives on trivial things. Tsk tsk, I feel bad for the parents.

7. [+30, -4] So what if she's careful in the future? She already said what she did. Imagine if EXO or GD said this, they'd be hated till they had no skin left ㅋㅋ

8. [+28, -14] Disgusted with the shielding going on Facebook; Even if it was a male idol that I absolutely love that said it, I'd lose any and all respect for him.

9. [+25, -0] If my favorite male idol had said something like this on radio, I'd lose all respect;;; there's no way you can shield this.. fans are always the problem.

10. [+23, -0] Hani, as a public figure, made a mistake. The hate is justified...

-